Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Dome Floor Plan Scan - Part 1

Wednesday, June 22, 2005


I get my PC back today! Woo Hoo! It broke down last week and my favorite Geek has been working on it. He got the parts today and I'll have it back by tonight!

Now, just to clarify since this may come up in future posts, I use my eMac for the majority of computer-related activities, but my PC is my graphics machine. I know, it's a little twisted, but Photoshop is on my PC and my scanner can only plug in to my PC, so while the Mac is my favorite, the PC is essential for graphics.

You may be wondering why this is relevant to you. Good question! It is relevant because when I get my PC back, I can post an image of our floor plans! After the closing yesterday, the Geek and I went directly to the dome designers and dropped off the sparkly new dome floor plans which we had revised for this lot. See, we had drawn up some plans months ago, but the lot we were going to build on...well, that's another story for another time. I promise I will tell it another day. The dome designers will turn our plans into structurally sound floor plans which can be used in the construction of the home.

Once the Geek gets my PC plugged in and running for me, I will be able to scan the floor plans and will post them here for all to see! My Geek and I think we really came up with a nice plan this time, and I can't wait to show them off. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home