Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Dome Floor Plan Scan - Part 2

Thursday, June 30, 2005


I owe you an apology. I promised I would be uploading images of our dome home plans soon and I haven't done so yet. My excuse is that I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get our house ready to sell, making arrangements for starting the new house, and taking care of Sweet Girl. Somehow scanning plans, resizing them to an acceptable image size, and uploading them to the internet hasn't been one of my first priorities. Go figure.

The good news is that we got our first draft sparkly official plans from the designer today so when I do post it will be even better than the homemade ones we drew ourselves. (By ourselves, I mean my husband who actually understands this building and measuring stuff.) It might be a couple days, but I will try to have them up before the weekend is over.

Really, I mean it.

2 Comments:

At 7/01/2005 3:08 PM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

Hey, check out http://writingfromthehip.blogspot.com/

You'll love it!

 
At 7/01/2005 4:22 PM, Blogger Geekwif wrote:

Thanks. I'll take a look.

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home