Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Bittersweet

Friday, July 01, 2005


Today was my last day with Sweet Girl. Grandma Bina is coming back today so she'll be doing SGs daycare again next week. Sweet Girl told me at least once every day this week, "I like spending time with you." I love spending time with her too. As much as I need to get back to doing the things that have fallen by the wayside in my own domicile, I will miss that little munchkin a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home