Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Dome Floor Plan Scan - Part 4

Sunday, July 03, 2005


As promised, here is the basement...with the super secret spygirl information replaced with super secret code. As before, click the picture for a bigger picture, and the link below the pic for an even BIGGER picture. (Beware that the BIGGER one will load slowly on a dial-up connection.)

Lower Floor (basement)

The walkout in the upper right is my room! This room will be for crafting, sewing, gardening, and laundry. This room is really exciting to me. It means that a) I can bring produce and flowers from my garden in and clean them up right there, b) I can have my laundry and sewing/crafting areas combined for easy access, c) the cats won't be able to destroy any plants in that room, d) the cats won't be able to get fur all over every piece of fabric that passes through my washing machine. Of course there are other rooms on this floor, but this one is definitely the main attraction for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home