Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

The Dome Geeks

Monday, July 11, 2005


I started thinking that there are some of you out there who might only be here for the dome home updates. It occurred to me that you might not want to have to wade through the sea of my insanity trying to find the dome updates, so I have spun off a new blog.

The Dome Geeks will be a joint effort between the Geek and myself. We will post updates and pictures of the dome building process there. This is for our friends and family to be able to keep up with our progress even when they can't be near to see it first hand. It is also for anyone who might be interested in the process of building a home, or especially in the process of building a dome home. I hope you will find it interesting.

I have added to the new blog edited versions of the dome entries that I have posted thus far. Future posts about the dome will ONLY go on the new Dome Geeks blog. For those who might be interested in both, I will add a note when I make an update so you know it is there.

1 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 6:57 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

So the sea of insanity will continue here uninterupted?


Cool!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home