Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

The Little Thief!

Thursday, July 07, 2005


I've been robbed!!! Blond Girl stole my Ace!!! She reached up my sleeve and stole it!!!
Link
First she stole my ABCs, and now she stole my ACE! This is so far beyond retribution for the IKEA thing! She's crossed the line this time. In fact, she is so far past the line, she can't even see the line! The line is a dot to her!

Nevermind that it was a secret Ace and she doesn't even know she stole it. Never mind that she got her 100 things done while I was fighting to think of 100 things that are even mildly interesting about me.

I lost the Ace up my sleeve!!! Now what am I gonna do?

4 Comments:

At 7/07/2005 10:58 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

What you failed to grasp, puny earthling, is that I posted 101 things.

Sorry - I really didn't know it was your "Ace"... which goes to show that you had better never go against me in poker.

Thank you for the compliments. I will miss too many things about you to mention when we move.

I have to go now. I started by crying in laughter when I read this post. If I think too much about missing you, I'll just start crying and that would be sad and really, really inappropriate here at The Big Company.

 
At 7/07/2005 11:04 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

Wooo.. what happened with the comment above? I guess you shouldn't keep hitting the Post button when the computer is slow! Now it just looks like I'm bragging.


Actually, I just logged back in to say -
"HI from the DOT!"

 
At 7/07/2005 11:09 AM, Blogger Geekwif wrote:

Yikes! I have 6 identical posts from you!

 
At 7/08/2005 4:18 PM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

You know what would be fun? Edit this post to put a link to my 101 things where you say "never mind she got her 100 things done...."

I love links!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home