Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Now I Know My ABC's

Saturday, July 02, 2005


I found this at Blog, Blah, Blah. Then Blond Girl stole the idea from me before I could use it. That's alright though. I've got an ace up my sleeve.

I've never done one of these blog games before, since I've only been doing this for a couple of weeks, but it looked like fun! Here goes...

A is for Age - just turned 34
B is for Booze - Merlot
C is for Career - Homemaker
D is for Dad's name - Daddy Warbucks
E is for Essential Item to bring to a Party - My Geek. I'm miserable at parties without him.
F is for Favorite Songs at the Moment -- Obsession by Delirious?, Under My Skin by Skillet, Extreme Days by TobyMac, Grace Like Rain by Todd Agnew
G is for Goof off thing to do - crafts, blogging, computer/Playstation games
H is for Hometown - I was born in Sioux Falls, SD, but haven't lived there in a very long time
I is for Instrument you play - violin, flute, a little piano and bass guitar
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Polaner All Fruit Grape! yum!
K is for Kids - still waiting
L is for Living arrangement - I live with my hubby (the Geek) and five cats
M is for Mom's name - Hot Rod Mama
N is for Names of best friends - Blond Girl, Little B
O is for overnight hospital stays - once for dehydration when I was 1 year old
P is for Phobias - spiders and big ugly bugs
Q is for Quote you like - "May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk." (According to Babylon 5, it's an old Egyptian blessing. I don't know if that's true or not.)
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - my hubby - 12 years of marriage
S is for Siblings - I'm an only child.
T is for Texas , Ever been? - never
U is for Unique trait - I can't think of any, which is ironic considering my post from June 20th
V is for Vegetable you love - broccoli, avocado, peas, bell peppers of all colors - I can't pick one. I love them all.
W is for Worst traits - Getting me to talk in a group or with people I don't know is like pulling teeth, and then when I do talk I almost always say something incredibly stupid.
X - is for XRays you've had - teeth, hip
Y is for Yummy food you make - Black Bean Lasagna, Bean Chimichangas, Stuffed Mushrooms
Z is for Zodiac sign - I have no idea. Honestly, I don't.

2 Comments:

At 7/03/2005 12:06 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

OK.. I am full of things to say to you.

1. You're killing me with the "Ace up the sleeve" thing. What is it?!? I must know!
2. I can't believe that's you! Too cute!
3. You are SO JEALOUS!
4. Nope, didn't need food for the fourth; needed it for brats for dinner.
5. You are SO JEALOUS because....Michele added me to her blogroll!

 
At 7/03/2005 6:43 AM, Blogger Geekwif wrote:

1. Muahaha, you'll just have to wait and see, puny earthling!!
2. Was that a compliment or a slam? ;-)
3. Yup
4. Oh, well. I tried.
5. I KNOW!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home