Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Prayers for Dillon

Wednesday, July 27, 2005


Heather, whose blog I read regularly, has asked for prayers for her cousin's little boy Dillon. He has a rare disease called Alstrom Syndrome which is incurable and terminal. She has asked for prayers for him and I would like to pass this request along to anyone who might be reading. I know I don't have a huge readership, but I absolutely believe in the power of prayer and I'm asking you to join me as I join Heather in praying for him.

The Bible says, "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." (Matthew 18:19,20) I'm confident that if "two or three come together" in cyberspace, it counts just as much as if they gather in a room. It's the "in my name" part that matters.

The comments flooding in on her blog indicate that people are praying and at least one other has already added this request to her blog. So, please pick up the torch and pray for this little boy, and if you have a blog of your own, maybe you will want to encourage your readers to pray as well. I would love to read a story of a miraculous healing over at Heather's blog one of these days.

1 Comments:

At 7/27/2005 5:47 PM, Blogger Heather wrote:

Thank you,Geekwif.

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home