Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Because it's all about the cuteness...

Tuesday, August 02, 2005


We're in the process of packing whatever we can live without for the next few months while we build. The bookshelves are slowly being emptied. Diva took advantage of a new little hiding spot.


Ah, a little fresh air, a warm sunbeam, and a windowsill in which to enjoy it. Does life get better than this?


Mozart
Because he's just so dang cute.

4 Comments:

At 8/03/2005 8:16 AM, Blogger Kristi wrote:

awww... too adorable. I love the one of Diva stuffed into that bookcase. She's so fluffy!

 
At 8/03/2005 9:55 AM, Blogger Geekwif wrote:

Fluffy. That's a much nicer way of saying it. She is fluffy, but she's also just plain fat - and I say that in the most loving way possible, of course. She's one of those cute tubby kitty cats that waddles when she walks.

 
At 8/08/2005 9:04 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

Sometimes I wish I was a cat... just imagine the ease of life. Of course they pay for it... they have to eat hard fishy food and poop in a box!

 
At 8/08/2005 10:10 AM, Blogger Geekwif wrote:

I'd poop in a box on two conditions.
a) I'd want privacy. No humans walking in on me while I was doing my business.
b) Someone else (a human presumably, since they're the ones with opposable thumbs) would clean it up.

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home