Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Finally, We Exist!

Friday, August 12, 2005



We got it! In the words of Homer Simpson, "Woo Hoo!!!" This morning I was given our official address. Now I know what address our letters, and unfortunately our bills, will be addressed to in the near future. It's almost like being a bride-to-be, when you write your first name with his last name over and over to see what it looks like and perfect your signature. I think I'll just spend the day practicing writing my new address.

4 Comments:

At 8/12/2005 2:47 PM, Blogger -xtessa- wrote:

LOL! i never practiced my "married" signature 'coz my hubby's family name reminded me of his mom and that sucks... ehehehe! in the end, i used my old signature and hyphenated. i refuse to be Mrs. (hubby's last name)! LOL!

 
At 8/13/2005 3:39 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

Is it what we were hoping?!?!?!?!?!?! I MUST KNOW!!!!!

 
At 8/13/2005 9:40 AM, Blogger Geekwif wrote:

Yup! We have a happy address!

 
At 8/14/2005 1:54 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

Woo hoo! You know I'm going to be singing your song now.... smiles

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home