Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Lovely Drive

Friday, August 26, 2005


As promised, I shot some photos on the road yesterday. I thought I'd show you what the Geek's daily commute will look like. This is an actual view he will see on his afternoon drive:

As opposed to this, which is a pretty accurate representation of what he sees now:
My drive will hopefully be short and sweet, wherever it may be to, since I am planning on getting a part-time job in the area when we get there. The really nice thing is, no matter where you go out there, it's all trees and beauty. Even the main highways are prettier than they are here in the city.

Aaahhh. I can't wait.

As long as I'm posting pictures today, here are a couple pictures of our lot. I don't think I ever posted these here. They were part of a post on our Dome Geeks blog a while ago.


Lovely isn't it?

5 Comments:

At 8/26/2005 11:00 PM, Blogger Laura GF wrote:

These are such lovely photographs -- you are so lucky to be headed to a place as beautiful as this! I'm here from Michele's, by the way.

 
At 8/27/2005 6:04 PM, Blogger Sharon wrote:

It's beautiful!

 
At 8/28/2005 6:59 PM, Blogger Heather wrote:

Very pretty! It will nice to wake up and see that every day!

 
At 8/29/2005 5:33 PM, Blogger Morah Mommy wrote:

Thanks for sharing the pictures. The grass is so green and the sky is so blue.

Aahh! Beautiful!

Here via Michele today...but will definetely be back.

 
At 8/30/2005 8:47 AM, Anonymous Nancy wrote:

Nice! Michele sent me....

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home