Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Happy 100th To Me!!!

Friday, September 30, 2005



I'm celebrating my 100th post! Shouldn't Willard Scott be making an announcement? I mean really - 100 years, 100 posts - what's the difference?

I should have something brilliant to say. I should have an inspiring, hilarious, or poignant list of 100...somethings. I should be dazzling you all with the talent for profundity which I have developed over the past 99 posts.

But I don't and I won't, and I'm sure I haven't.

Plus I simply don't have the time to think up 100 of anything today! My house is in a dismal state of disarray and I won't be home tomorrow to fix it. Today is laundry day, grocery day, cleaning every room of the house day, making sense of the disaster that is my desk day.... The list goes on.

But wait! Before you leave in disgust that I have yet disappointed you by neglecting my blogly duties once again, I do have two - yes, count them 1...2 - posts planned for today! One is the Friday Family Photo and the other a story about a small inspiration that captured me this week.

So be sure to stop by later and feel free to congratulate me on my 100th post! I hope I deserve it.

5 Comments:

At 9/30/2005 9:58 AM, Blogger Carol wrote:

Way to go, Geekwif.

 
At 9/30/2005 11:39 AM, Blogger Kristi wrote:

Yay for you! 100 posts is a great accomplishment. There are so many days I think to myself, "geez-I don't have anything interesting to write about today," but then I make myself write anyway, and I always feel better afterward. You have a fun, interesting, and creative blog, and I hope you keep it up to celebrate 1,000 posts.

 
At 8/01/2006 11:08 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! wrote:

Congratulations on your 100th post! Exciting isn't it?

I didn't do a "100 things about me list" either.

Thanks for participating in my "Hooray for 100" link exchange. Please spread the word, I'd appreciate it. I'm trying to get at least 100 posts. :)

 
At 8/10/2006 11:30 AM, Blogger Shalee wrote:

Congrats on reaching 100! I did do the 100 things about me, though. What can I say? I'm vain.

 
At 8/10/2006 7:10 PM, Blogger theresa wrote:

Congrats. I can't wait to get to 100. You have to do the 100 things about me meme.

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home