Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Happy Birthday Blond Girl!

Friday, September 30, 2005



It's Blond Girl's 40th birthday today, so I am wishing her the happiest of all happy birthdays! Since one of her very favorite things is blog comments, I'm sure she would be delighted if you visited her and passed on bountiful birthday wishes too.

3 Comments:

At 9/30/2005 6:21 PM, Blogger 'Thought & Humor' wrote:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10/01/2005 9:39 PM, Blogger Indigo wrote:

Happy Bday to Blond Girl!!!

 
At 10/03/2005 3:23 AM, Blogger J Anderson wrote:

Happy birthday to Blond Girl, Michele sent me.

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home