Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

What Cute Animal Are You?

Thursday, September 29, 2005


My apologies. There will be no profoundly inspirational post from the Geekwif today. I'm tired and feel crummy after having eaten poorly all week. This is the first week I've worked 8 hour days in a very long time and my eating habits suffered for it. Poor excuse, I know, but I'm using it anyway.

So, today I leave you with a filler post with not one, but 2 lovely character quizzes from me. Once again, I'm sorry. Tomorrow I should be back to normal.


I borrowed this one from Peaches at The Peach Pit.

You Are A: Turtle!

turtleThese reptiles, famous for their hard outer shells, spent their days roaming for food and relaxing in the water. As a turtle you are not very speedy, nor are you soft and cuddly. You tend to hide in your shell and you aren't much of a sprinter, however you are as cute as you are fascinating.

You were almost a: Duckling or a Bunny
You are least like a: Puppy or a SquirrelCute Animal Quiz!







Cheese Pizza



Traditional and comforting.

You focus on living a quality life.

You're not easily impressed with novelty.

Yet, you easily impress others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home