Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Autumn Camping Trip

Thursday, October 06, 2005


The Geek and I are going camping this weekend! We'll be heading out early tomorrow morning to a campground about an hour from home. It's actually only a couple miles from the lot where our new home will be built next year. Five friends will be meeting us there over the weekend and we'll be doing some hiking on Saturday. Mucho fun!

Yes, it will be cold (the forecasted high over the weekend is 51 degrees), but the leaves should be spectacular this weekend. I'll be sure to take tons of pictures and share some of them with you next week.

Obviously this means that I won't be blogging over the weekend. Not that that's uncommon, but this time I can guarantee it. I am NOT taking a computer with me. No way, no how. I'll try to post some pictures on Monday.

To make up for no posts over the weekend, I am leaving you with some sweet pictures of my Momo (is he not the cutest thing ever!!!??) and an early Friday Family Photo (coming up sometime before I go to bed tonight).

Have a great weekend everyone!!


3 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 7:21 AM, Blogger Oreo wrote:

AAAAAWWWWW He IS very cute (Maybe not as cute as me!!). Come by later & say happy birthday to my oldest.....

 
At 10/07/2005 11:23 AM, Blogger Kristi wrote:

awww... too cute! Have a great time camping, and enjoy the fall colors. Looking forward to the pictures.

 
At 10/11/2005 7:14 PM, Blogger Indigo wrote:

he is cute!!! I'm a cat lover, my cats are my kids!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home