Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Coming Soon To A Blog Near You!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005


I'm here! I'm alive! I didn't freeze or get eaten by bears (or raccoons) or fall off a cliff. We got back from the camping trip Sunday. Yesterday consisted of mountains of laundry and very sore legs. They're better now - the laundry and the legs.

I'll tell all soon, but there are photos that must accompany the narrative. Since my PC is still not working, I can't get those pics ready to upload yet. Hopefully in the next day or two I'll have something for you. Sorry for the wait. It'll be worth it, I promise. The pictures are gorgeous if I do say so myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home