Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Friday Family Photo

Friday, October 07, 2005


Well, I tried to get another old family photo for today (which I was going to post last night so I didn't have to this morning), but my PC is out of order for the moment and that is where all those photos are stored. I have a couple photos on my Mac (the computer I do all my posting from) which I thought I might use, but they are all too big and I can't upload them.

So, until the Geek can fix the PC, which won't be until after our camping trip, I have no photo for you. Sorry guys. You'll just have to wait. I know how horribly disappointing this is to all of you and I hope it doesn't ruin your weekends, but it's just how it is. (Please note the touch of sarcasm.)

So until Monday, have a great weekend. I know I will!

4 Comments:

At 10/07/2005 11:38 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

I would have posted one of maestro as a kittin for your an "old" family photo. After all, he started the whole thing...

 
At 10/08/2005 8:54 AM, Blogger Oreo wrote:

Thanks for coming to tell me happy birthday!!
Jeremy

 
At 10/11/2005 9:55 AM, Blogger Geekwif wrote:

BG, I couldn't post a pic of Maestro as a kitten because those are all from before the digital camera. That means I would have to scan them and that requires my PC, which of course is not working.

The only photos I have on my Mac are ones from the past 2 years (since we got the digital) and they have to be optimized on the PC before posting them since they are all WAY to big to consider uploading for the blog as is. I just happened to have these two pics of Mozart ready to go, so they must suffice until my PC is working again.

Sigh. I want my PC back. Actually, I want a scanner and Photoshop on my Mac so I don't have to use my PC anymore. That would be nice.

Anyone have about $1000 laying around? ;)

 
At 10/11/2005 9:57 AM, Blogger Geekwif wrote:

Jeremy, You are welcome! I hope it was a great one!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home