Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

The Wednesday Weblink

Wednesday, October 05, 2005


Each Wednesday I will be sharing one of my favorite links with you. Last week I alluded to the fact that my next Wednesday Weblink would be one that included a Question of the Day. I'm sure many of you who visit me are already familiar with my link today, since the purveyor's name is peppered throughout my posts. For those who do not know her yet, I am pleased to introduce you to my friend, Blond Girl.

Rants, Raves and Revelations of a Blond Girl is a delightful blog full of Sweet Girl stories, quirky anecdotes, sarcastic rants, and the ever popular Question of the Day. Blond Girl's writing style is much like she is herself - sweet with a touch of spice. You will laugh, you will cry, you will answer her questions, and she will be overjoyed to receive your comments to her posts and your answers to her questions.

So please, make my friend's day and visit her; let her know you stopped by and that I sent you. In doing so you will make one Blond Girl and her almost brunette friend very happy girls indeed.

4 Comments:

At 10/05/2005 9:34 AM, Blogger Carol wrote:

Okay.

 
At 10/05/2005 11:53 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

How cool is this?! Thank you. And, in keeping with one of the many facets of me being the blond girl, I didn't even get the hint last week. I read it and it never even occurred to me that it would be me.

You rock!

 
At 10/06/2005 7:09 AM, Blogger Oreo wrote:

Hi Geekwif. Off to see Blond Girl....sorry thought I was at Micheles's!!! :)

 
At 10/06/2005 8:11 AM, Blogger Geekwif wrote:

Thanks Carol and Oreo! Obviously I don't generate anywhere near the traffic that Michele does, but I'm sure Blond Girl will be thrilled to hear from a couple of new people!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home