Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Lime Green???

Sunday, November 06, 2005


I should be tired of these quiz things. I should be sick of them and rolling my eyes at the mere thought of posting yet another. But I followed a link today and ended up taking this quiz. It was just too accurate to pass up posting it.

Oh, and by the way, for anyone who is interested, I am now at 8543 words in my NaNo novel - right on track. If you want to read a short exerpt, there's a new one posted at my author profile.

Your Power Color Is Lime Green

At Your Highest:

You are adventurous, witty, and a visionary.

At Your Lowest:

You feel misunderstood, like you don't fit in.

In Love:

You have a tough exterior, but can be very dedicated.

How You're Attractive:

Your self-awareness and confidence lights up a room.

Your Eternal Question:

"What else do I need in my life?"

2 Comments:

At 11/06/2005 2:51 PM, Blogger Indigo wrote:

I read your excerpt and it's very good. :-)

I'm tying away like wildfire, trying to make up for my word loss. ACK!!!!

 
At 11/07/2005 11:10 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

I guess now we know why you want that lime green VW bug, huh? Funny, my power color is magenta. How appropriate, huh?

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home