Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Will I Win? (Otherwise Known As "Yet Another Stupid Quiz")

Monday, November 07, 2005


I'm tired tonight, so this post might be a little disjointed...and wierd...and short. I'm still going to write my word quota for the night, but I'm tired, so I'm procrastinating a bit. In my brilliant efforts at procrastination I ran across the following quiz at Purple Elephant's blog. Of course, I just had to do it. And guess what? The makers of the quiz think I'm going to win! Isn't that just special and sparkly?

Oh, and if you haven't noticed there is a lovely word counter on the sidebar so you can easily keep up with my progress...if you really want to. Blond Girl saw it at Rashbre's blog and suggested it. Since I'm completely obsessed with NaNoWriMo now, I just had to have it. It's mine, all mine! MUahahahah!

Yeah, I told you I was tired. Don't say I didn't warn you.

winnernano
Hooray for you! You're going to win Nanowrimo!
Persistence and hardwork reap great rewards.


It's Nanowrimo Time! Will you reach 50K? What kind of novel will you write?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

At 11/08/2005 11:57 AM, Blogger Me wrote:

I'm glad you're having so much fun! I like the counter/dial on the side. I'm still over here with my pom poms cheering you on! You can do! Maybe you're the only NaNoWriMo contestant with a fan club (the Geek and Blondgirl) AND a cheering section. Maybe that's while you'll win.

And because you'll hit the 50,000 word mark, of course.

(***you can do it!***)

 
At 11/08/2005 7:04 PM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

My pom poms are shaking! 1-2-3-4 hit those keys and write some more! 5-6-7-8 When you win we'll celebrate!

Oh and I went to read your excerpt. I enjoyed it very much. If the entire novel retains this feeling, I think Sweet Girl will enjoy it as much as I will.

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home