Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Just Sharing the Looooove

Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Did you see it? On the right side there? Look, to the right. See it now? I've been nominated for a "Share the Love" blog award! Woo hoo! (Thanks, HolyMama!) Actually I was nominated for three of them – that is, in three different categories. I'm pretty sure I can only win in one though.

Anyway, you should all go vote! No, not for me...well, you can vote for me if you want, but there are tons of other really good bloggers nominated too! Two of my favorites, Blond Girl and Holy Mama, are in there! Just go vote for your favorite. It's all anonymous so I'll have no way of knowing if you didn't vote for me. In fact, I'll just assume pretend that you all do vote for me and that way we'll all be happy shiny people!!!

(Yes, I'm on Sudafed. Why do you ask?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home