Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

An Ode to the Day Before

Wednesday, February 08, 2006


Saturday, Ah Saturday
Remembrance serves thee well.
Thou wert the day before the day
The minions of all hell
Broke loose within my sinuses
And cast their evil spell
Ensuring I could scarce draw breath
Nor roses could I smell.

1 Comments:

At 2/11/2006 11:44 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

Hey, geekwif! Hope you're feeling better and your house is all gleaming clean! Just nominated you over at One WOman's World!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home