Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

My Blog Got A Haircut!

Monday, March 27, 2006



Okay, so it's a little more than a haircut – more like an extreme makeover, but really, it was about time, don't you think? Thanks to all of you who already noticed and gave such nice comments.

There are a few problems – a few needed tweeks which I will get to...eventually. Don't hold your breath though. I'll try to tackle the most obvious ones first, like the margin problem which Yellojkt noticed. (My words apparently really like that border.)

And no, I won't give your blog a "haircut" for 5 cents. Sorry. I can't afford the time and you know what they say. Time is money, which I don't have much of either. Hmmm maybe that 5 cents could come in handy afterall.

On another note entirely, thanks for all your prayers and well-wishes regarding the house showing we had last week. The showing turned out to be Friday. We haven't heard from them yet, but since today is only the next business day after the showing – well, you never know.

3 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 8:01 AM, Blogger Kristi wrote:

Love the new look. Very clean!

 
At 3/27/2006 8:51 AM, Blogger Praying for your Prodigal wrote:

Love the new look....I am so impressed with your talent! While you may not be willing to redesign my blog--are you open to conferences?


Diane

 
At 3/27/2006 2:26 PM, Blogger Faith wrote:

Love your new look. Your worth way more that 5 cents though. ;D

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home