Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

They're Out Of Control!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006



This morning when the Geek woke me up, I was dreaming that I had a single 2 foot long hair coming out of my eyelid. I was trying to pull it, but the darn thing wouldn't come out.

Yeah, I think it's time for a brow wax.

4 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 10:06 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

Oh, me too! We must go together. I mentioned the other day that I needed a brow wax and Champs looked at me like I'd grown a second head. What does he know? He's a guy who's favorite beauty maintennce item is a Wahl clipper with a number three guide!

When are we going?

 
At 3/15/2006 2:34 PM, Blogger Ginger wrote:

Love that illustration!

 
At 3/15/2006 3:50 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

ok, me too. can i come with you two?

 
At 3/15/2006 5:10 PM, Blogger Geekwif wrote:

BG, the Geek had pretty much the same reaction. They just don't get it.

Ginger, fun, isn't it? I saw it and knew it was perfect.

HolyMama, Of course you're invited! Might be a bit of a drive, though. ;)

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home