Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Yay!!!!! It Worked!

Thursday, March 02, 2006


Blond Girl posted last night. It's good to have her back! Thanks much to all who commented to her in response to my request. Your efforts are much appreciated!

1 Comments:

At 3/02/2006 11:12 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

good! i really enjoyed the posts i read, and was hoping she'd start up again. GOing back, now!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home