Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Can You Handle the Truth?

Saturday, April 01, 2006


Well, it's time. I've decided. There's really no good reason why I should keep up the secret, so today is the day you get to find out the truth. I am going to share my name (and the Geek's) and a photo of us all in one day. How exciting is that, huh???!!!

(chirp, chirp, chirp)

Ah well, I'm going to do it anyway. I read a post over at Jeana's blog today about keeping names and photos off blogs for safety's sake and I realized that I've never kept these secrets for safety's sake so much as for the fun of it. It's just more fun to have a secret identity. Trouble is, my name and face don't really keep anything secret now that you all know so much about my everyday life.

So, the only question that remains is...are you ready? Make sure you are because from this point on the secret is out. If you're not ready, then don't look beyond the star line! Here goes.

*****************************************

Oh, just a word of warning, the pic is a bit fuzzy. It's weird, we don't have many pictures of the two of us, so this one will have to do.

Ok, here goes!

*****************************************

The Geek and Geekwif otherwise known as
Eliezer and Josephine (otherwise known as Jo)

Aren't we cute? Ehhh. This pic was taken quite a while ago, so we're a little older now, but there it is, nonetheless. Could you get more anticlimactic?

10 Comments:

At 4/01/2006 10:17 AM, Blogger Jeana wrote:

How cute are you! both! Not how I pictured you, even with the childhood picture, which I love. Nice to know you, Jo! And to think it was all brought about by my humble post...

 
At 4/01/2006 10:37 AM, Blogger Praying for your Prodigal wrote:

Thank you for doing this--it is so nice to have a picture in my mind...when I am visiting your blog! Nice to see ya Jo!

Diane

 
At 4/01/2006 12:52 PM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

I think I've stumbled into an alternate universe.

 
At 4/01/2006 1:47 PM, Anonymous Hot Rod Mama wrote:

Eliezer and Jo?
They actually believe you!

 
At 4/01/2006 9:04 PM, Blogger Kristi wrote:

Wait! Something's not right. That's not your real name or picture right? Ahhhh... it's April Fools!

 
At 4/01/2006 10:39 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

ok, i KNOW that's not your name. (not that there's anything wrong with it)
But, you're BLOND?! really? yu're always brunette in my mind. I think it's because of the school pic, or the fact taht your friend is Blond Girl, and yaknow, it's not like there could be two of you that are blond. Duh, i totally realize taht makes no sense now. really i do. i just thought your hair would be brown. Is it? Ooooh, tell me!!

 
At 4/01/2006 10:40 PM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

You know, the picture of the geek looks more like Jason....

 
At 4/01/2006 10:58 PM, Blogger Thumper wrote:

:::checks calendar:::
[will wait to engage in belief]
LOL

 
At 4/02/2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Debra wrote:

What an adorable couple! Thanks so much for sharing that with us... God bless... Debra

 
At 4/02/2006 8:50 PM, Anonymous Hot Rod Mama wrote:

Actually, I was trying to figure out who the Geek had his arm around :~O

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home