Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Hanging On For Dear Life

Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm just a little busy desperately trying not to fall off the edge of the earth right now. Thanks to all who asked. You're all so sweet.

I'll let you know when I've pulled myself back up from this cliff. Hopefully soon. In the meantime, please pray this house will sell soon. I don't think I can wait much longer.


(By the way, that is not me in the picture...just in case you were wondering.)

5 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 9:35 AM, Blogger Susan wrote:

So, I read what you put on Blond Girls post about the realtor and your house! I think maybe she's dirty and stinky!

Keep your head up!

 
At 4/26/2006 1:50 PM, Blogger Praying for your Prodigal wrote:

Oh my goodness! Hang on! You make falling look like such fun!

Diane

 
At 4/26/2006 9:41 PM, Blogger Faith wrote:

Hang in there! It will sell soon (just say that over and over)!! ;D

 
At 4/27/2006 8:05 PM, Blogger yellojkt wrote:

I'm the person on the cliff right below the person in your picture. My life is nuts right now.

 
At 4/28/2006 11:57 AM, Blogger Debra wrote:

Praying for you that all will be well.... Debra

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home