Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Because Holy Mama Asked....

Wednesday, May 03, 2006


The shoes I bought recently...


The not-so-exciting, but easy and comfortable everyday sneaker.
Actually mine are slightly cuter because the in-sole has a pink floral print.

===========================
The simple go-with-just-about-anything sandal.

===========================
The only heels I currently own and one of the few that will fit on my very wide feet.

===========================
The how-cute-am-I-with-a-giant-flower-on-my-foot sandal.
Otherwise known as my motivation for painting my toenails.

9 Comments:

At 5/04/2006 3:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie wrote:

Hey those are all really cute,I especially like the brown heels:)) I know I am due for a shoe shopping trip, not for me, for my girls. Today Maddie went to preschool with some really cute capris and a t-shirt and knee high brown boots:0. Yeah it's time.

 
At 5/04/2006 10:11 PM, Blogger Faith wrote:

Cute shoes. I wear flip flops waaaaay to much in the summer. I MUST go shoe shopping!!

 
At 5/05/2006 7:02 AM, Blogger Kristi wrote:

Love the shoes. I feel the need to buy some sandals now!

 
At 5/05/2006 4:04 PM, Blogger yellojkt wrote:

Are you running a foot fetishist site? I'm getting all hot and bothered.

 
At 5/05/2006 8:16 PM, Anonymous Jan wrote:

Love the shoes! I do love to shop for shoes. Wick says I have an addiction. I tell him that he knew when he married me that I had over 50 pairs of shoes, so he shouldn't be surprised. (I have worn the same size shoe since 7th grade, and the shoes have sort of multiplied over the years).

 
At 5/06/2006 1:25 PM, Blogger owlhaven wrote:

Love the flower ones!

Mary

 
At 5/07/2006 3:21 PM, Blogger Julie Carobini wrote:

Love the shoes, Geekwif! Seriously. I think we like the same heel-heighth. My 7 year old girlie told me this morning that I "really oughtta get taller shoes." Hahaha! Someday she'll get it :-)

 
At 5/11/2006 3:07 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

ahhhh! i love it!!

and you won't believe this, but i think i have the EXACT same Giant Flower on my Foot snadals, but in a kelly green! i love them!


so cute. well done!

 
At 5/23/2006 3:45 PM, Blogger Lauren wrote:

Ahhhh, all very cute! Don't you wish we could wear these all year round instead of snow boots?

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home