Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Thursday, July 13, 2006


new...puppy...

cute...as...the...dickens...

mischievous...playful...fun...

running...playing...

so...playful...

chewing...barking...

all...day...all...night...

no sleep...

so...tired...

so...very...tired...

zzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Comments:

At 7/13/2006 11:42 AM, Blogger Julie Carobini wrote:

Hey Geekwif wakeup! :-)

Somehow you were dropped from my groovy links :-( sawwwwy...

I put you back up there though. Nice to see you again.

 
At 7/13/2006 2:16 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

oh, well that explains it.

saw you're reading Mere Christianity. SO GOOD, huh?

 
At 7/14/2006 11:24 AM, Blogger Stephanie wrote:

Oh how I remember those days, and don't miss them a bit:)Can't wait to see some pic's though.

 
At 7/14/2006 4:19 PM, Blogger Oreo wrote:

Shoulda got a puddin...not a woofie... :)

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home