Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Things I've Learned From My Puppy - Part 1

Friday, July 21, 2006


She's been home for almost 2 weeks now and she's completely taken over our lives. I never realized how little I knew about puppies until now. Raz and I, we're learning together – myself, about how to love and raise a puppy – Raz, about how to live with and be loved by people.

Click the pic for a bigger view.

There's nothing quite so cute as a puppy in the garden.
There's also nothing quite so difficult as getting the puppy out of the garden.

11 Comments:

At 7/21/2006 8:20 AM, Blogger Jeana wrote:

Too cute! I can't get raspberries like that to grow in my garden...

 
At 7/21/2006 8:42 PM, Anonymous Stephanie wrote:

Puppies are sooo cute:) My husband would say "he looks like a hunter". Don't know if your hubby hunts or not.

 
At 7/22/2006 2:08 PM, Blogger Debra wrote:

Oh! What an adorable puppy! ... Debra

 
At 7/23/2006 2:03 PM, Blogger Ginger wrote:

What a sweet puppy! Looks like she can be pretty mischievous, as well.

 
At 7/23/2006 10:19 PM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

I love Jeana's comment! Great pun :-)

She is tooo cute. I love how you caught her tounge at the perfect spot.

Thanks for tonight; I needed it. Can't wait to be MMM friends again. Can wait to be long distance friends thought... can wait a long time, actually. sigh.

 
At 7/25/2006 11:26 AM, Blogger Kristi wrote:

Raz is too cute!

 
At 7/25/2006 11:54 AM, Blogger yellojkt wrote:

Puppies are like babies that never grow older than about two. That dog sure looks cute.

 
At 7/26/2006 3:13 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

oh she's so sweet!

 
At 7/26/2006 5:20 PM, Blogger Julie Carobini wrote:

Raz looks sooo happy!

 
At 7/26/2006 10:01 PM, Blogger Brenda wrote:

Awwww! What a cutie!

 
At 7/28/2006 7:02 AM, Blogger Leanne wrote:

Raz is a sweetie pie, I can't believe I didn't notice him yesterday! We've got a new pupkid, too, Tucker. He's just 13 weeks! They are the sweetest little boogers, aren't they!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home