Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

How Much Of A Geek Am I Really?

Friday, August 11, 2006


Your Geek Profile:

Fashion Geekiness: High
Geekiness in Love: Moderate
Internet Geekiness: Moderate
SciFi Geekiness: Moderate
Movie Geekiness: Low
Academic Geekiness: None
Gamer Geekiness: None
General Geekiness: None
Music Geekiness: None


And how much does it scare me that my highest level of geekiness is in fashion!!!???

(Go visit factor 10 to see where I got this.)

7 Comments:

At 8/11/2006 10:12 AM, Blogger yellojkt wrote:

I have to disagree with this quiz. I am WAY geekier than it tells me I am.

 
At 8/11/2006 2:01 PM, Blogger Julie Carobini wrote:

I took the quiz. First off, I didn't understand most of the questions (do you see where this is headed?) Second, I'm low in every category.

What's a beach girl to do?

 
At 8/11/2006 6:46 PM, Blogger Beck wrote:

I took the quiz... and I was high in fashion and acadmeics. Yes! I am a badly dressed nerd! I already knew this, though. (and I scored none in every other area, so that's okay, right?)

 
At 8/11/2006 10:58 PM, Blogger Jeana wrote:

E-mail, e-mail, wherefore art thou e-mail? I wanted to reply to your comments at my place. How do I get you?

 
At 8/12/2006 11:58 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

how could you possibly not have any general geekiness? isn't that strange? i'm off to check my geek levels. it's midnight, and i'm checking the geekometer. i think i might be scoring high.....!

 
At 8/13/2006 12:02 AM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

ok i visited the geekometer. and i read everything and waited... wanting to click a box. i didn't click a SINGLE box. i guess i have no detectable geek levels? that cannot be possible. is there a dork quiz? because everyone knows i am a giant dork. let me know if you find that one...

 
At 8/15/2006 12:55 PM, Blogger Tracie wrote:

I got all lows.....but I know that isn't true, becuase I am definately more geeky than that. Maybe I just hide it well!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home