Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

The Real Me

Sunday, August 13, 2006


Anyone who knows me, knows I love personality quizzes. Blond Girl and I used to sit on Saturday mornings over breakfast and a pile of fashion magazines, take these quizzes and then compare. We never really believed in their validity as evidenced by the fact that we would thoroughly pick the evaluations apart. "Oh that is so like me!" or "Okay, don't know where they got that!"

Personal DNA
I still love a good quiz, as you can probably tell from some of my posts here. They're just so fun! Jennifer over at Sob'ah My Soul linked to a great site with a really cool personality quiz. Seriously, it's like a personality quiz on steroids. There are sliders and grids and all kinds of cool official-looking stuff! I still know enough to be skeptical of its validity, but in the end, it seemed pretty accurate to me.

According to PersonalDNA.com, I'm a Generous Dreamer. You can read more about me at the link below if you want, but the really fun part is taking the test yourself. Go on. You know you want to! Who is the real you? Come back and tell me in a comment, or post it on your own blog and let me know!

My Personal Dna Report

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home