Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Someone Likes Me!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006


I...I just don't know what to say. There are so many people to thank. I just know I'm going to forget someone and then they'll never speak comment to me again. It just...well, it just means so much to me, and well, it's like the perfect dream, you know? I mean, I get to live a dream, people. I'm living in a dream! (Really, I should be dreaming. It's 2 freaking 45 in the morning!!!)

I'd like to thank the Academy Jeana! And all the fans, you guys are just so great! I couldn't do it without you. Oh yeah, and thanks to Cherokee by Target for my gown! And...well...I guess that's all. Thank you! Thank you! (mwaah mwaah) I'll never forget you all. Thank you!!

5 Comments:

At 8/01/2006 12:06 PM, Blogger Jan wrote:

Isn't getting an award fun?!?
Thanks for the birthday wishes, and for visiting my blog.
Your Raz is adorable, by the way.

 
At 8/01/2006 4:28 PM, Blogger yellojkt wrote:

How come I have never hear of Jeana or her award? Sounds like a sneaky blog link gimmick to me.

 
At 8/02/2006 10:43 AM, Blogger Julie Carobini wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS! That gown is absolutely stunning, dahling (and if you keep the tag on, you can return it tomorrow :-)

 
At 8/02/2006 8:47 PM, Blogger Faith wrote:

WooHOO! congrats!!!

 
At 8/11/2006 12:09 AM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

thanks to cherokee by target for my gown...?!

classic.

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home