Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Thursday 13 - #2

Thursday, August 03, 2006



Thirteen Things I'm Running Short On


1. Paper towels

2. Lysol in a pump spray

3. Little garbage bags

4. Clean floor space

5. Puppy food

6. Puppy treats

7. Chew sticks

8. Places to put things where Raz can't get to them

9. Energy

10. Patience

11. Skin on my feet

12. Time

13. But never ever short on sweet puppy kisses

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Happy Anniversary to Thursday 13!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



11 Comments:

At 8/03/2006 4:53 AM, Blogger Something's Missing wrote:

Let me know where you pick up that extra time, I am running low, too!

My Thursday Thirteen is up!

Happy Thursday!

 
At 8/03/2006 5:15 AM, Blogger Mollie wrote:

If there is ANYTHING I am running short on, it's sleep!!! I NEVER sleep I am such a night owl it is crazy. And I leave for a trip today and am flying so I am sure I will be asleep the whole time =)

 
At 8/03/2006 5:20 AM, Anonymous Tiffany wrote:

Lol, I hope you get more skin on your feet. Take a break and put your feet up! Happy TT!

 
At 8/03/2006 6:37 AM, Blogger K T Cat wrote:

12 seems to be a problem for me, too.

 
At 8/03/2006 7:12 AM, Anonymous Karen wrote:

you must have new puppy- I recognize that grocery list!! have fun! he will get older. next year.

 
At 8/03/2006 11:16 AM, Blogger Minerva Jane wrote:

I never have enough paper towels.

 
At 8/03/2006 11:31 AM, Blogger Laura wrote:

time to go to the store. LOL
my tt is up.

 
At 8/03/2006 2:20 PM, Blogger MysteriousLady wrote:

You need to do what I did yesterday, hit the grocery store!

Happy TT

 
At 8/03/2006 2:36 PM, Blogger Barbara wrote:

I never have enough paper towels OR energy. I can buy one, but can't store up the other. :)

My TT is up.

 
At 8/03/2006 4:33 PM, Blogger Raggedy wrote:

Great list!
I loved the TT picture you have also.
I love puppy kisses...

My TT is up

 
At 8/11/2006 12:08 AM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

skin on your FEET?!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home