Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Defining Me (And Him)

Monday, September 25, 2006


This was kind of fun. I picked it up from someone recently and for the life of me I can't remember who. (I'm sorry if it was you. Send me your URL or a link to your post with this quiz in the comments if it was you, and I'll add your link to this post.)

So, I had to try a few times before I found one I liked; but hey, if I'm going to be defined in the dictionary, I'd at least like to have a small amount of control over what they say about me.

Geekwif --

[noun]:

A master of storytelling



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com
Yeah, so I'm only a wannabe, but a girl can dream.


Then I decided to try My Geek too. This one seemed appropriate.

My Geek --

[adjective]:

Visually addictive



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

And as long as we're here, one of the blogs I visit almost daily is Paul Sveda's photo blog. (I'm a bit of a nut for photo blogs.) I love his images, and this one especially caught my eye. It captures one of my very favorite things in the world.

There are few things as beautiful as that...especially on a cloudy day. There's gotta be a metaphor in there somewhere, but for now, I'm just going to enjoy the pretty picture.

1 Comments:

At 9/27/2006 5:52 PM, Blogger Ginger wrote:

How fun. Mine said:

joyful woman --
[noun]:

A person who laughs at anything (even this entry)


...[she chuckles as she meanders off into the twilight]

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home