Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Because Blond Girl and Jeana Asked

Sunday, October 22, 2006


Okay, so they asked about a month ago, but here it is. This is my new hair. Nothing fancy or exciting, but at least that layer of hair on my right side (your left) doesn't look so weird as it did when the rest of my hair was 2" longer. No pictures will be posted of that!

This will work for a while and then I'll have it trimmed up again. At this point I'm planning on growing it long again, but we'll see if that idea lasts. I've been waffling back and forth between long and short for most of my life.

So how about you? Do you change hairstyles like you change sweaters? Or do you have the same hair you've had since 1985? Myself, I can pretty much tell you what year it was by my hair, all the way back to 1971. But that one's easy. It's the only year I was bald.

Hmmmm. Bald. Now that would be a new look for me....

3 Comments:

At 10/23/2006 6:08 AM, Blogger Jeana wrote:

I like it! I go back and forth too.

I wouldn't do bald again. Once is engough to prove you're cute enough to carry it off. After that it's just bragging.

 
At 10/23/2006 5:39 PM, Blogger Debra wrote:

Nice hair and picture! I very rarely change mine... It's a wild and crazy day for me when I change the part from the middle to the side. :)I do keep it permed now, though, and that's something very different for me. Thanks for letting us see you! Blessings, Debra

 
At 10/24/2006 12:03 PM, Blogger Tracie wrote:

It looks cute to me!!

I go back and forth between long, straight and boring........medium, straight and boring........and short, straight and boring. I think the trend points to me need to be courageous and try a perm-but I odn't really see that happening!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home