Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

I've Been Tagged!

Sunday, October 22, 2006


I always was the first one tagged back in grade school. I just couldn't run fast enough on my short little legs.

Blond Girl did this one today. (Or was it yesterday? Or the day before?) She tagged me, and thus I find myself being "it" today.

---------------------------------------------------------------
This is an incredibly easy one. Simply leave me a comment with the one word you think best describes me. You may explain your choice if you want to.
---------------------------------------------------------------

So, play along please. It's fun and easy! Oh, and as is my tradition, if you want to be tagged...

You're It!

2 Comments:

At 10/22/2006 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

intriguing!

 
At 11/02/2006 10:28 PM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

I am not sure if I can narrow it down to just one word. We all have our reasons for loving you. But since I am thinking of how much you are cherished by and how much you mean to the Lord, the Geek, Hot Rod Mama, Sweet Girl and, of course, me (and many others I could mention), I will give you this word:

Beloved.

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home