Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

My Knight In Shining Armour

Saturday, October 21, 2006


You've heard (well, read) me talk about him. I've written about his wonderful way with romance. I've shown you a picture of him. His pseudonym comes up often in my blog, which makes sense, I suppose, since he is the most important person in my life.

Well, now is your chance to meet the man himself. The Geek. My Geek. My favorite Geek. My knight in shining armour.

He calls himself Thurian Knight (TK for short) and he's joined the world of blogging. The man has some very interesting things to say so please go visit him, say hello, feel free to ask questions (he'd love to answer them), and tell him his wif sent you. I promise you'll be glad you did!

1 Comments:

At 10/21/2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

Hey "Jo"! I just went to visit "Eliazer"!

and re-read the whole picture thing and laughed all over again!

now you need to come and see me.. I tagged you!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home