Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

She's Sick

Friday, December 15, 2006


No, not me. My new Mac had to go in for a major organ transplant this week. She's better now, and resting safely in the doctors' care until we pick her up tonight.

There's more to be said, but for now, it's just...too...sad.

That, and I'd really rather be sleeping.

4 Comments:

At 12/16/2006 7:22 AM, Blogger yellojkt wrote:

Poor Mac. I hope she feels better soon.

 
At 12/17/2006 1:20 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

Have they identified the organ they replaced yet?

 
At 12/22/2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Corina Bowen wrote:

Hello! Merry Christmas~
Thought I would pop in and see what you've been up too! :-)

 
At 12/26/2006 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote:

I hope you and your mac had a very merry Christmas!

;-)

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home