Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Cleaning Out The Closet

Sunday, January 07, 2007


I Am Unique Afterall!

Geekwif is a very rare female name.
Very few females in the US are named Geekwif.
Be proud of your unique name!
source namestatistics.com

**********************************

You Are An INFP


The Idealist

You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.



**********************************

No Fargo Accent Here!

Your Linguistic Profile:
70% General American English
15% Upper Midwestern
5% Midwestern
5% Yankee
0% Dixie











**********************************

From Blond Girl


I am a
Daisy


What Flower
Are You?


"You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

Bloggers note: Not so sure about the perfect part. I'm still working on that one.

**********************************

You Are Romanticism

You are likely to see the world as it should be, not as it is.
You prefer to celebrate the great things people do... not the horrors they're capable of.
For you, there is nothing more inspiring than a great hero.
You believe that great art reflects the artist's imagination and true ideals.


**********************************


My Other Names

You all know my blog name is Geekwif. Surprise! That's not my real name. I know, shocker. Here's a list of other names that aren't mine! Silly, yes, but I'm having fun.

See the end of my list for instructions to do your own. Then comment to let me know so I can come see yours! I picked and chose the ones I liked. Go see Kristine at Random and Odd for a full list. I stole this from her anyway.

1. My Rock Star Name: Pierre Conklin

2. My Movie Star Name: Opal Spree

3. My "Fly Girl" Name: CJa (since I'm mostly Scandahuvian, I'd pronounce that SeeYa)

4. My Detective Name: Green Lion

5. My Soap Opera Name: Jane Falls (Slight liberties with this one. I only used one of the two words in the city. Sounded better that way.)

6. My Superhero Name: The Green Merlot - or The Green Rock Star

7. Futuristic Name: Cristalle Tennis


Make your own!
1. (your first pet, the street that you live on - I did not choose a current address for privacy's sake)
2. (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)
3. (first initial of your first name and first two or three letters of your middle name)
4. (favorite color, favorite animal)
5. (middle name, city where you were born)
6. ("The", your favorite color, your favorite drink)
7. (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, the name of your favorite shoes)

6 Comments:

At 1/08/2007 7:21 AM, Blogger MissKris wrote:

I got a BIG chuckle out of your "Fly Girl" name of "CJa". Being Swedish myself, I have to agree with "see-ya"! LOL! I haven't gone and done any of these little tests in a long, long time but now I've got the itch again after reading your post. Thanks for stopping by, Geekwif...the first time I saw it on Judy's blog, the nationality that came to mind was Welsh! I used to have pen pals from all over the world most of my snail-mail years and I had a wonderful pen pal from Wales who lived on a farm called "Bwylchydderwen". As to how THAT one's pronounced...well, your guess is as good as mine. I talked to her one time on the telephone and she had the most lovely, lilting way of talking! I hadn't thought about her in a long, long time. Have a good week!

 
At 1/08/2007 7:27 AM, Blogger MissKris wrote:

PS..I had another pen pal thru all my teen years and into my 20s who lived in Red Wing, MN. I actually met her when I visited a friend in Minneapolis! And a very dear friend of mine here in Portland comes from a farm town somewhere in western MN...the name of it escapes me at the moment. Menopausal brain fart, GARK! ;-)

 
At 1/08/2007 9:34 AM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

0% DIXIE??

oh, CJa, you MUST come visit!

 
At 1/08/2007 7:35 PM, Blogger yellojkt wrote:

Rock Star Name is really Adult Entertainer Name. And mine is Princess Willow Oaks.

 
At 1/11/2007 11:53 PM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

I did a bunch of these... OK, all of them plus some more, tonight. I'll post them soon with a nod to you for your inspiration.

You'll have to come and see what my answers are, of course!

 
At 2/03/2007 7:14 AM, Blogger gem wrote:

Hey, geekwif. Some cute little nothings on this post. I took the art movement test and I'm Expressionism--it fits. I also stole the name game you sole from someone else and posted it on my blog--but gave you credit. My best name was my rock star name: Cookie Briar Crest. Fun stuff on a cold and blustery PA day. BTW, I linked you to my site.

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home