Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Lions and Tigers and...Headless Semi-Naked Chicks??? Oh My!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007


HolyMama left this comment today...
hey, what's up with the headless semi naked chick underneath proverbs 11?
i'm sure there's a story there, but it's funny already. :D
There is a story, but the truth is not nearly as entertaining any of the fictional reasons I could think of.

It could be ploy to get more hits. (Hey, come see the blog with the headless semi-naked chick!) Problem is, I really don't want the traffic that would come to see that. Really don't want it! Aahh, who am I kidding. Bring on the traffic! I'm less than 1500 away from 10,000 hits, so the more the better. Just beware that I reserve the right to delete any offensive comments.

It could be I have some sort of sick fetish. (Any comments assuring me that this is not in the least bit believeable are exceedingly welcome.)

It could be a cry for help.

It could be that I'm starting a collection of virtual mannequins and hadn't gotten around to dressing them yet.

It could be that someone sabotaged my blog.

It could be that I have a secret, psychopathic, vengeance-seeking contempt for Victoria's Secret.

It could be that I was trying to provide an illustration for Proverbs 11:22.

Or...it could be that I just did a poor job of taking care of this problem.

Sorry for the headless semi-nakedness on my blog. To all you who are looking for family-friendliness, I'm reasonably sure it's gone now and I promise to do my best to never let it happen again.

And to all of you who have come looking for headless semi-naked chicks, perhaps this will satisfy your curiosity. They're not headless, but they're bound to be someday, and they are semi-naked...and cute too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/17/2007 9:18 PM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

Thank you for the explanation. I stand assured of the continued family friendliness of your blog.

Now if I could just see what Holy Mama saw to evoke such a comment...

 
At 1/18/2007 6:52 AM, Blogger Jeana wrote:

That is too funny!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home