Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

There Are Things To Be Said...

Thursday, February 01, 2007


...about building a home in the country; one very sweet, very spazzy, very LARGE puppy; stuff I'm reading; stuff I'm watching; a new musical instrument soon to be added to my household; etc. Finding the time to say them could be a challenge.

So, I am still here! Just trying to keep life in balance. In the meantime, check out my new LibraryThing reading list on the sidebar (just below the Punkymood).

Soon to come...

We're building a home...this year...for real this time...no joke!...really!...I hope....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2/03/2007 9:08 PM, Blogger yellojkt wrote:

That library thing is very cool. I have to get me one of those.

 
At 2/03/2007 11:42 PM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

OK, we haven't talked in way too long... a new instrument? I can only hope that somehow you're getting the dream violin, only I bet it might be a piano for some reason... NOW I GOTTA KNOW!

BTW, Princiss Bride is on. Love that show! "Mawige is wit bwings us togever today." tee hee

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home