Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Freestyle Friday

Friday, December 28, 2007


As I mentioned before, I’m trying out a new format for my blog posts. Each day of the week will have its own theme. This week, I’m defining each day’s theme, and next week I’ll start posting according to this format.

Friday is my second favorite day of the week after Saturday. Okay, maybe third – Sundays are pretty good too, but with Sundays you always know Monday is right around the corner, whereas with Fridays you’ve got the whole weekend ahead of you. Friday evenings are my very favorite, even above Saturday, because Friday night is date night.

All of that really has nothing to do with Friday’s category, which happens to be “Freestyle”. Friday is my “anything goes” day. You just never know what you might get that day. It might be something that doesn’t fit into any of the other categories. It might be something that does but I just felt like posting it on Friday. It might be something funny, touching, sad, joyful, intellectual, completely stupid, or something else altogether.

I guess you could say Freestyle Fridays are going to be like the wild card of my blog. Which basically means that Fridays from now on will be what my blog has previously been up to this point.

Happy Friday!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home