Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Guess Where I'm Posting This From!

Saturday, December 01, 2007


Home, Baby!!!

The Geek, who is an absolute genius and happens to be adorable to boot, spent much of his very valuable time and energy working to get us up and running with a wireless network and a dialup server at home, which means that for the first time since we moved, I can get online at home! Woo Hoo!!

My Geek Rocks!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12/02/2007 1:19 AM, Blogger Blond Girl wrote:

yes he does, if only because I am glad to have IM capabilities restored!

yeah!

Now if Princsiss could just figure out how to get internet in her new out-of-the-way-neck-of-the-woods.... sigh

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home