Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Sunday - Sanctification

Sunday, December 23, 2007


As I mentioned before, I’m trying out a new format for my blog posts. Each day of the week will have its own theme. This week, I’m defining each day’s theme, and next week I’ll start posting according to this format.

Today, Sunday, is all about Sanctification. I thought of using “sacred” or “spiritual”, but I think “sanctification” better defines what this day is about.

Sunday’s posts will reflect my faith in Christ, my walk with Him, and the process of his sanctification in my life. I may post about some specific aspect of my walk with God; I may post a scripture verse that is particularly meaningful to me; I may write about our search for a church home in our new community. Whatever it may be, Sunday’s posts will reflect my journey toward being “holy as He is holy”.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home