Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Trivial Tuesday

Tuesday, December 25, 2007


As I mentioned before, I’m trying out a new format for my blog posts. Each day of the week will have its own theme. This week, I’m defining each day’s theme, and next week I’ll start posting according to this format.

You may have noticed a trend starting here. Sunday Sanctification. Monday Morning Mithridate. I’m kind of keeping with the whole matching first letter thing. It’s a little cheesy, but it works.

So I had to come up with a T word for Tuesday. Tuesdays, to me, are kind of like a second Monday, so I decided to keep it light again with Trivial Tuesday. This has nothing to do with Trivial Pursuit. I won’t be asking you questions from the game cards or even posting trivial factoids.

Trivial Tuesday gives me a chance to be light-hearted and fun. I may write about my favorite TV commercial or episode of Friends. (Yes, I am a Friends freak. There, I said it.) I may post cute pictures of my pets. Maybe I’ll tell about my latest goofy dream. Whatever it is, it will be of little importance or depth – trivial.

Are you tired of these daily explanations yet? Eh, who am I kidding. It’s Christmas Day! No one’s reading this anyway. You’re not reading this are you? Hey! Go sing a Christmas Carol or something!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12/25/2007 11:39 PM, Blogger Jeana wrote:

I AM reading this today, thank you. And I think the daily explanations are great! I especially look forward to Trivial Tuesdays. Here's to more pictures of Beethoven's Butt!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home