Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Razzie Got A Bath Today!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008


She was getting to be a very stinky dog, and bathing in the winter can be a real challenge since you can't give her a bath outside. I tried giving her a shower once, but she doesn't like small enclosed spaces and got pretty panicky.

So we took her to a vet/groomer to do it. She needed her claws trimmed anyway. She loves having her paws held, but I'm afraid that if I do it I'll cut too close and hurt her, so I had them do both. It was cheap! Only 23 bucks total and she's nice and clean with short claws.

Here she is a few days ago, before her bath. Sweet puppy, but wait until you see her clean! (Isn't she cute with her little lady-like crossed legs.)


And here she is after her bath today! All happy and with a pretty blue bandana to boot! The Geek isn't usually a fan of clothing/adornments on dogs, but even he thought the bandana was cute.


She was so excited, she must have spent a lot of energy. When we got home she just crashed out cold. But look how her clean coat shines! And she's even showing off her newly trimmed nails for you!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1/08/2008 10:05 PM, Blogger Grafted Branch@Restoring the Years wrote:

Hmmmmm. Maybe that's what my beagle needs. That, or a new home. lol.

And yes! I totally noticed her lady-like hide "legs." Very cute.

 
At 1/08/2008 11:25 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

gorgeous black coat!!

 
At 1/09/2008 3:41 PM, Anonymous BecBec wrote:

She's a pretty girl. :-)

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home