Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

A Little Lonely

Tuesday, April 22, 2008


I’m a little lonely tonight. My Geek is out of town on business for a couple of days. How can you miss someone after only 14 hours? I guess it comes with having spent nearly every day with him for the past 15 years. My life is just not right without him here.

But he’ll be back soon, and of course he’ll call me each night he’s gone. Nonetheless, I miss him already and I’m counting the minutes until he’s home again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home