Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

A Quote For The Workplace

Saturday, May 03, 2008


My husband emailed me this quote he found yesterday...
"When you walk in the door at your place of business and start
shooting your coworkers, it's safe to assume you've decided your job
isn't working out, and that you're ready to move on."
If I printed this out and hung it by my desk at work, do you think they would fire me?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5/04/2008 2:41 PM, Blogger HolyMama! wrote:

my first thought, was YEAH. They would. So don't do that, Geekwif.

But if they really let people get away with anything there... you might just go ahead with it.

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home