Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Six-Word Memoir

Thursday, May 22, 2008


Holy Mama tagged me for this one. It's been a while since I've been tagged for anything, so it was kind of fun to be tagged now. And this is a fun one too.

The rules are simple. Write a memoir in a blog post, but it must be exactly 6 words.

After thinking about it for a minute or so much consideration I came up with this.

One dog. Five cats. Swiffer good.

Yup, that's my furry life in a nutshell.

Now it's your turn! Comment with a link if you do this one. I'd love to read your six-word memoir!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6/05/2008 9:11 PM, Blogger HolyMama! wrote:

LOVE that!!! And you managed to work in a product testimonial in 6 words. you're good.

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home